Personal Insulin Carriers
- Supplied with 2 nos 170 Gms coolant pouches.
- Insulation of 5 mm PE foam.
- Insulated small pouch with Velcro zipper is provided to protect delicate vaccine vials.
- Two no of foam spacers are additionally provided to avoid freezing of vaccine below 0 deg C.
- Internal dimensions: 160mm (L) x 100mm (B) x 50mm (H).
Instructions for use:
- Keep 2 no of pouches in the freezer compartment of refrigerator at least for 8 hours before use.
- Take out vaccine vials from refrigerator and place the same inside small pouch provided with the vaccine carrier.
- Open the Insulin carrier Keep one frozen pouch in the bottom.
- Place one spacer above the pouch.
- Keep pouch containing vials on the top of spacer.
- Place second spacer on the top of vial containing pouch.
- Place second frozen coolant pack on the top of spacer.
- Close the vaccine carrier lid and zip it for carrying it to the user point.
- Ensure that above sequence is followed to maintain vaccine Temperature between 2 deg C to 8 deg C.